Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Taste Test Music For Cheap



Here is a great site where you can get downloadable music for cheap, and it's legal, at least that's what I've been told. The site is based in Russia, where I am told, the copyright laws are a bit more lax. The nice thing about this site is that you can use paypal (if you have an account) and don't have to reveal your credit card number, if you are the paranoid type. Anyway, I've used it the site quite a bit myself, and it's been smooth sailing thus far. The nice thing is, as I get older the music doesn't appeal to me as it once did. Now I can take it for a test run without spending my whole darn paycheck for one CD.


By the way, you can check out the article on AllofMP3.com on Gizmodo This is one the best sites to stay up to date on the latest technology, if this is your bowel of cherries.